Foster Relationships, Nuture Growth, and Connect with God's Creation
It is the mission of Camp Albemarle to nurture spiritual growth in children, youth, and adults through interaction with the wonders of God’s creation and to foster deep relationships with Christ in our churches, communities, and the world.
At Camp Albemarle we believe and value the following:
- That God is Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer over all the creation.
- That teaching about the person and activity of Jesus Christ is central to our camp programming.
- That we are called to exercise sound stewardship for the creation.
- That the physical, spiritual, and emotional safety of our participants—children, youth, and adults—is our utmost priority.
- That the development of spiritual leaders is critical for the church and society today.
- That our camp programming is experiential Christian education, is Biblically based, and is rooted in the Reformed theological tradition.
- That God calls us to reach out and welcome children, youth, and adults of all backgrounds to Camp Albemarle.
- Camp Albemarle is a 501(c)3 organization administered by a Board of Directors who are committed to upholding the mission, ministry and values of the organization.