Home Free will be for Rising 1st – 6th graders
Home Free session: June 4 – 8
Home Free tuition: $300
- Home Free is a camp specifically for children in home schools to make new friends.
- Experience all the programs camp has to offer such as sailing, tree climbing, the giant swing, and more.
- Lunch and snack are provided.
- Home Free runs from 9-4pm with early drop off (8:00am) and late pick up (5:00pm) options available.
- Optional Thursday night camp out! After a week of building friendships can you think of a better way to finish than a sleepover at camp? Campers that choose to stay get the opportunity to worship around a campfire, sleep in a cabin, and participate in other classic camp night activities.